Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Read. Write. Feed the cat.

The world is best seen through the window of a moving van.


Routine and me don't get along, they never have. I can't explain why, all I know is it is very difficult for me to be in the same place doing the same things over and over. It is a part of life, i know this and I have come to terms with it.


It seems that the musicians life-style is most ideal for me...its the perfect mix of a nomadic life aswell as the firm ground of the people you love around you...i know this lifestyle can get old too, but it has always been difficult for me to stay in one place for too long. I imagine i would want to have a place to come home to, but after a short time i would be itchin' to get out again. My husband is the same way, its a great thing for us both to have these feelings, although sometimes he is more of a home-body than me.

The picture below is of the new additon to my family... Marty Reginald Mcfly. He is much bigger now and quite a mischevious little fellow. He is very sweet, loving, and very entertaining. He doesn't have a tail, and he meows a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment